Anycubic Water-Wash Resin+ (Anycubic Water Washable Resin) can be cleaned by water. Water washable resin is a general-purpose 3D printing resin material, suitable for light curing equipment in the 365~405 band. Anycubic water washable resin has the advantages of good rigidity, low shrinkage, good detail performance, and high success rate. It can be used for processing animation, cultural and creative hand-made models, detailed models and prototypes, etc.
- 🎁Anycubic Deals: Resin Package, Water Washable Resin on Sale
- 🎁Revolutionize Your Printing Game with: Anycubic Photon Mono M5s, Affordable Price for 12K Fast Resin Printer
Anycubic Water-Wash Resin+: Introduction Characteristics
Anycubic Water Washable Resin Features:
- High qualityprints without cracks: Anycubic water washable resin adopts an upgraded formula to prevent models from cracking.
- Multiple choices, no limitation: Anycubic water washable resin support 3 ways of washing always one way that suits you. Anycubic Wash&Cure suggested to get perfect results. Water washing with Wash&Cure Machine, wash in the container and ultrasonic washing. It is not recommended to pour the residual liquid directly into the sewer, but to be treated by heating to evaporate the water.
- High precision, low shrinkage: The low shrinkage rate ensures that every model will be printed with precise detail restauration, thus, the printing accuracy is improved.
- Low odor and safe: Anycubic water washable resin has low odor and it can ensure a much better printing experience for customers.
- Low viscosity, fast printing: The resin with low viscosity means it has great fluidity during the printing process and helps to improve printing speed.
Anycubic Water Washable Resin Instruction for use:
- Before use: Shake the liquid resin before use; clean the resin tank and the molding platform to keep the bottom of the resin tank in light transmission.
- When using: Unscrew the cap and add it to the resin tank according to the equipment requirements; select the correct print parameters and settings for printing.
- After use: After printing, please use the matching tools for post-processing, including blade, diagonal pliers, tweezes, containers, gloves; ethanol (≥95%), lactate or isopropyl alcohol cleaning solution.
Anycubic Water-Wash Resin+ Parameters
Recommended Printing Parameters
Adjusting the parameters according to the recommended settings of material and the machine can improve the printing success rate, ensure the printing effect, and avoid some problems in the printing process. Please check your printer type and brand first. At the table below, you might find your default Anycubic resin printing parameters matching the corresponding printer. Including the popular Anycubic Photon M3 Max, as well as the high-precision printers Photon Mono M5s.
*The data comes from Anycubic Laboratory and is for reference only.
Anycubic Water-Wash Resin+: Best Practices for Handling and Storage
How to use Anycubic Water Washable Resin
Step 1: Remove the printed model from the molding platform with a blade.
Step 2: Submerge the model in the cleaning solution, rinsed or ultrasonically washed, then take out and drained. Anycubic Wash Cura machine is suggested to ensure better effect.
Step 3: Proper processing, such as removing support, polishing, coloring, etc.
- The ideal condition for storing uncured resin is a cool, dark place at room temperature and protect form light to avoid high temperature or sunlight.
- Suggested operating temperature is 18-35°C, and a low temperature may affect the printing effect, thus, the resin can be properly preheated before use (not more than 60°C).
- If the resin pigment settles, it can be used after stirring or shaking
Anycubic Water Washable Resin Curing Time and Methods
To ensure the ideal performance of the curable material, it is necessary to control the intensity and time of the light source after curing, so it is recommended that:
- The intensity of mercury lamp or LED light source is 5-10mW/m2, and the duration is no more than 1 hour (self-regulation).
- The exposure time in the sun (summer) is around 1 hour.
- Proximity or long-term exposure under strong light sources such as high-power high-pressure mercury lamps is prohibited.
- It is recommended to print in a dark room or be covered with a lid while printing as resin is a photosensitive material.
Parts cleaning operations
- Resin residues on printed parts can be washed with water.
- Do not soak the parts in the water for more than 30 minutes. Swelling and damage might occur for prolonged solvent soaking.
- After cleaning the parts, use a blower/air gun to remove the residual cleaning solution on the surface of the parts.
- For complex parts with a large number of cavities, multiple cleaning/surface drying cycles can fully clean the parts.
- Check if there is still residue resin on the surface of model. If so, please wash it again and dry it again.
Material properties will vary depending on the molding equipment, post-cure method and testing equipment. For safety information, please refer to the MSDS of this product. If you encounter any problems during use, please feel free to contact us.